Wizkid - I Only Eats Nigeria Food Anywhere I Am In The World | peerielmedia9ja

I Only Eat Nigeria Food Anywhere I Am In The World - Wizkid 

Popular Nigerian singer, Wizkid "Starboy honcho" has revealed he eats only Nigeria food anywhere in the world as he speaks about how much he spends on food in Los angelus, he said I was spending at least N108,300 on food in Los Angelus.


Wizkid - I Only Eats Nigeria Food Anywhere I AM In The World
Advertisements Articles Continue Below 


Wizkid has said that he eats only Nigerian food and that he was spending between $300 (N108,300) and $400 (N144,400) on food every day, while he was residing in Los Angeles, US. 

In an interview with Capital Xtra, which is available on its YouTube channel, Wizkid said that he only eats Nigerian food, regardless of where he is in the world, hence his willingness to get a cook to make the food. 

he said he stayed over two years in LA and Giving reasons for his boredom, the singer said, 

Advertisements Articles Continue Below 


“First of all, I wasn’t getting Nigerian food and I only eat Nigerian food. Anywhere I am in the world. 

I tried to get a cook…I will never forget. We got a cook and she had to work. It was crazy. She would make the food in the morning and that is all you had to eat throughout the day. 

It was just two meals. I was paying $300, $400 a day. 

Advertisements Articles Continue Below 


I just got bored with that." 

When asked if his fans should expect another music from him before the year ends, he said; 

"Enjoy yourselves oh. Once it feels good and feels right. I will know. It always has to feel good and feels right. You can’t put a time to creativity.”

See Video below;

Advertisements Articles Continue Below 





Continue reading below


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post