Nicki Minaj Blast Kanye West and Chance The Rapper 'Y'all Know You are Mad Dumb' | peerielmedia9ja.com


Photo of Nicki Minaj, Kanye west and Chance The Rapper
‘Sometimes in the music industry, other artists think they are the only one who believed in God, we think that other artists don’t believe in God or aren’t spiritual as we are. Nicki Minaj Blast Kanye West and Chance The Rapper 

Men are mad dumb, says Nicki Minaj
Topmost and popular American female rapper Nicki Minaj Blast Kanye west and Chance the rapper 'Y' all know you are mad, dumb.'

Nicki Minaj said that men are dumb referring to Kanye west and Chance the rapper, during her chat with "Queen Radio" on Chance The Rapper, who recently went on a sabbatical to “learn the Word of God.”

Continue reading below



 Nicki Minaj on her recent chat with "Queen Radio" blast chance the rapper for Saying he went on a sabbatical to 'learn the word of God'.

Nicki as well Blast Kenya West for telling her he is a born again Christian.

Nicki Minaj also said that Kanye West told her ‘he is a born-again Christian’.

Rapper Nicki Minaj further said that a man needs a strong woman in his life.

Continue reading below



 Nicki Minaj said: ‘Sometimes in the music industry, other artists think they are the only one who believed in God, we think that other artists don’t believe in God or aren’t spiritual as we are.

 I was just with Kanye  west few days ago,  he told me he’s a born-again Christian now,” I was like who don't believe in God, Men are really dumb.

To everybody listening, if you have a man that says he don’t believe in God. That man is dumb, she said.

She then said, One time somebody told me this, that, ‘I don’t believe in God,’ and it scared the living hell out of me.

Continue reading below



‘I ran like there was no tomorrow. So I just want to say, because a man needs a strong woman in his life, like whether that woman is praying or meditating or just supporting you or giving you those talks, people don’t understand how far that goes for men.”

Nicki Minaj added: react back and blask Chance the rapper over chance in sabbatical to learn word of God Nicki told chance “Cause men are dumb, Chance. Y’all know you are mad dumb.”

Chance the rapper take his stand back and reply Nicki he said, 'Army acquires Mine Resistant Armoured Personnel Carriers'.

Chance responded by pointing out how his wife, Kirsten Corley, “saved his life” by abstaining from sex, something he touched on in his new album “The Big Day.”

Continue reading below



Chance refer Nicki to listen to one of his song on his album which has the best verse that he had written in his life.

He said:
“I need you to hear one song on my album that has my best verse that I have written in my life,” he told Minaj. “It’s called ‘We Go High.’

He further explained that his wife is the reason he was saved, go to sabbatical to learn word of God and was baptized too.

He said
"I explain that my wife literally saved my life by becoming celibate and going and getting baptized.”

Continue reading below



Nicki Minaj added: “And it changed her life, obviously, but we’re talking about me.

 It changed my life for real and now I know exactly where my strength comes from, and this is all after I proclaimed I love Jesus and stuff.”

Chance admitted that when his wife took him back it changed his life and that he’s happier than he’s ever been and knows he has to turn to God.

“Amen and amen,” Nicki Minaj concluded. “Let the church say amen.”

Continue reading below


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post