Damilola Adegbite: Nollywood Actress, I need a Boyfriend but I'm not ready for Relationship > Latest Celebritygist


Peerielmedia9ja

Damilola Adegbite Nollywood Actress


Popular Nollywood actress Damilola Adegbite, after her divorce reveal that she is not ready for a new relationship,the actress took to her Instagram page.


The Nollywood actress who got married to ghanian actor, Chris Attoh in 2015 and divorce him in 2017, damilola Adegbite said she find it difficult to allow men come close to her, since she divorced Chris attoh.

 The actress disclosed that her young son wants siblings and she as well want to have more children.

Recently the actress ,few days ago shared a beautiful new picture of herself before revealing that despite being a sweet person,she is also a little psycho.

Also Read: Damilola Adegbite I'm a sweet person but am also a little psycho

Nollywood star Damilola wrote on her Instagram page.

I was given this book a few months back, I actually never read it. I guess I wasn't eager to get back into the dating game, the truth is ,I feel like I still am not.

A side of me craves the companionship,you know.A best friend. But I have noticed that I tend to not allow anyone close enough. My son recently has started bugging me for a brother though even though I would like a daughter next.

I want more babies either way! Leaving my house yesterday I was going to grab another book I've been reading and this one fell out instead. Sooo. I'm about to start reading it.i'll be sharing important sections of it for anyone who's struggling too.father take control.

See post below




1 favor.

Please join our Facebook community


If you enjoyed reading this article, kindly give it a share. Your share is extremely helpful to spread this News to others.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post