I Will Forever Remain Loyal To You -- Victor Rodriguez


woo this is very lovely and romantic, it been a very long time i heard romantic word like this, seen a guy who loved and willing to stay with his girlfriend for eternity, not that it doesn't exist it does exist.
But in my own case it been awhile i haven't heard or seen a strong bond between two teenagers.why? because people believe true love is long time dead in the ocean with romeo and juliet,remember the titanic
victor Rodriguez from Johannesburg,south Africa born into the family of four, he is the second male child of the family.
Victor Rodriguez took to his social handle to post a lovely and romantic post for his girlfriend Jessica lawrence.

see what he wrote;

"I will let the whole WORLD know that you are the best girlfriend in the world. you are beautiful,Amazing,Adorable,Blessed,intelligent,outstanding,you are the only one in a billion,baby you are hardworking.words can never discribe you, you are a blessing unimaginable to me.should i just say thank you for loving me or am grateful,seriously bea No words to show how much more i appreciate you for letting me into your beautiful life, I will forever be loyal to you everyday of my life. I LOVE YOU BABY"
I will let the whole WORLD know that you are the best girlfriend in the world. you are beautiful,Amazing,Adorable,Blessed,intelligent,outstanding,you are the only one in a billion,baby you are hardworking.words can never discribe you, you are a blessing unimaginable to me.should i just say thank you for loving me or am grateful,seriously bea No words to show how much more i appreciate you for letting me into your beautiful life, I will forever be loyal to you everyday of my life. I LOVE YOU BABY

photo of jessica


Love they say is blind,crazy and stupid but is it really true all they say about love? 



1 favor.

Please join our Facebook community


If you enjoyed reading this article, kindly give it a share. Your share is extremely helpful to spread this News to others.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post