Nollywood: Nigerians Said I Dream Too Big - Actress Regina Daniels Ned | peerielmedia9ja.com

People Say I Dream Too Big I Say They Think So Small: Actress Regina Daniels 



Photo of Regina Daniels | peerielmedia9ja.com
 Controversial Nollywood actress and wife of the Billionaire Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels must be living her dream after getting married to Ned.
[Regina Daniels] 


Popular Nollywood actress and screen diva Regina Daniels, wife to the Nigerian Billionaire Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels definitely must be living her dreams after marrying Prince Ned Nwoko, a former House of Representative Member.
The actress and screen diva, a few hours ago took to her Instagram page on Thursday, shared that she tells people who tell her that she dreams too big that they think too small.

In her post she Captioned;"They say I dream too big I say they think too small ❤️" 
Salvage isn’t it??? See her post below: ‌


 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 



Continue reading below


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post