Chioma Reveals How she Met Davido | peerielmedia9ja.com

I met Davido in school 'Babcock University' I met him through my friend who used to date his friend at that time.. Chioma Reveals how she met Davido.
[Chioma


Continue reading below



-Nigerian Singer Dovido's girlfriend, Chioma Rowlands, but popularly known by Chioma. 

-Recently Chioma has revealed how she met the superstar. 


Continue reading below


In an Instagram question and answer session with her followers, Chioma Rowland, explained that she met the popular singer while they were in the university. 

According to her, she met the Nigerian singer Davido 'OBO' through her friend who was dating Davido’s friend at that time. 
When Asked how she met Davido. 

 “I met him when I was in school"

"I met Davido at Babcock University, the same university he graduated, I was admitted into the university in 2012 but no one seems to be in the know we were dating," she said. 

" I met Davido through one of my best friend, who was  dating his friend then, so from there it just happened". 

"Most people don't believe me any time I told them am dating the Davido not until he made it public", she said. 
Who would have believed that the relationship between Davido and Chioma will last forever. 

With time the moment of Davido and Chioma begins to resonate like Romeo and Juliet, when the lovebirds dominated the internet with their romantic, fairytale love story. 


Continue reading below



The song, ‘Assurance’, is one of the singer’s most successful songs ever and one could trace the source of that success no further than the beautiful lady, the singer Davido has described as the ‘best thing to have ever happened to me’

According to reports, Chioma’s parents weren’t happy with the way she dumped school to follow the singer.

The parents were not in support as she once skipped a whole session just to be with Davido.

‘Chioma once skipped a whole session because she was travellling around with Davido and had to defer her studies.

It was further gathered that her father has had a strict talk with her that she must finish school before embarking on any marriage plans. 


Continue reading below


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post