Nollywood Actress 'Kudirat' My Husband Must Have A Side Chick | peerielmedia9ja.com

Nollywood Actress 'Kudirat' My Husband Must Have A Side Chick | peerielmedia9ja.com

Nigerian Well know Nollywood Actress Kudirat Ogunro shared reasons why her husband must have at least one side chick.


Controversial Nollywood actress Kudirat Ogunro, open up on her plans when she gets married, she shared her plans of allowing her husband to get at least a side chick after marriage just because men are polygamous in nature.

Following her statement, the controversial Nollywood actress made this known while in a film location in Abuja. 

The actress made it clear as she speaks with seriousness and mindset, well it not all ladies that will give they man such chance in marriage and the same as men, not all are willing to have side chick and polygamous in nature.

The actress has her reason for allowing her husband to have at least a side chick when she gets married.
Her speech reads;
" I am not a jealous lover. in fact, when I get married my husband must have at least a girlfriend or side chick. That's how my home can be settled and peaceful instead of hi, telling me ' it's only you baby'. No, i don't believe in those words, I'm very serious.
" Men are naturally polygamous, so don't let us fool ourselves," She said.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post