BBNaija: Tacha Reveals Reasons Why She Need Seyi By Her Side | peerielmedia9ja.com


Photo of Tacha and Seyi BBNaija
BBNaija, pepper Dem 2019 housemate please Nigerians vote for Seyi, he is my buddy in the house 

Big Brother Naija BBNaija 'Pepper dem' 2019 edition housemates Tacha Reveals she needs Seyi by her side. 

Following the recent happening in the reality TV shows BBNaija, This week seven housemates has been selected for possible eviction, the housemates are Mike, Seyi, Gedoni, Mercy, Frodd, Diane and Jackie.

During the Arena game, After the cruistopia team were defeated the housemates were nominated.

Elozonam won the veto power and saved Venita and replaced her with Frodd. 

Venita looked so happy and grateful as she was saved by the veto power winner Elozonam. 

Tacha who was asked to campaign for vote for one of the housemate Tacha Urge Nigerians to please vote for Seyi. 

Tacha during her diary session with Biggie, Tacha told Biggie why she campaign for Seyi. 

She said. 
"I chose to campaign for Seyi because I need him by my side in the house. Please Nigerians come through {vote} for Seyi please he is my buddy in the house" . 

Seyi needs to remain in the house, please make sure you vote for him, if you love Tacha you would know I really need him by my side" she said. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post