Celebritygist: My guy is His Father's Son no doubt - Jim Iyke

Jim Iyke took to his Instagram page about his new born who he took to mall to upgrade his fly.
Jim Iyke baby boy 

Nigeria actor Jim Iyke took to his Instagram page about his new baby boy, he took to the mall to upgrade his fly, and right there in the middle of the mall the New King decided to disgrace his entire lineage.

See post below. 

Took my guy shopping to upgrade his fly. Then right in the middle of the mall the dam broke. My guy decided to disgrace our entire lineage screaming for food on top of his still forming lungs. For the sake of peace I pulled out a bottle and did the needful. Then my guy decided to do number 1 and 2 simultaneously. The shopping spree came to an abrupt end. Now my guy is smiling and I'm boning. My guy is his father's son no doubt. He does what he wants to do, whenever and however he wants to. Period. Shm! Does anybody have an app that can expedite potty training abeg?


See the Instagram below..... 


 


1 favor.

Please join our Facebook community


If you enjoyed reading this article, kindly give it a share. Your share is extremely helpful to spread this News to others.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post